For rights holders who think big, Dallas is the host city that creates legendary experiences. Our passion for sports of all kinds coupled with a strong heritage of iconic athletes, events and innovative sports leaders provides the foundation you need for a successful event.
Dallas Cowboys legend and U.S. Navy veteran Roger Staubach greets athletes at the 35th National Veterans Wheelchair Games in June, 2015.
- Eighteen-year ranking as one of the top sports cities in the U.S. (Sporting News magazine, 2011)
- Readers Choice Award as a Top Sports City (Sports Events Magazine, 2014)
- Multiple Venue & Space Options: Over 1 Million Square Feet at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Center and dozens of other venues & complexes throughout the city
- 9,000 downtown hotel rooms and 70,000 in the surrounding area
- Moderate climate year-round
- Two major airports for easy national and international access
- Complimentary services to market and manage your event
To learn more about the great dining, shopping and attractions that Dallas has to offer, please go to VisitDallas.com for more information.
Your Sales Director
Let the Dallas Sports Commission sales team find the right venue and solve your hotel needs to help make your event memorable for you and your guests! For more information please contact Ginger Lively-Cade at email@example.com.
- We'll help you find volunteers for your event with our database of over 10,000 people. You'll also receive free access to our robust volunteer management software.
- Your guests will feel welcomed from the start! From event signage to airport host hotels to attendance generating promotions, we can customize a welcome package that's right for you.
- We partner with local restaurants, attractions, and shops so we can offer you special discount programs.
- Need equipment rental and services? We'll supply unlimited access to our database of service providers.
- We've got your pre-visit covered too: We will facilitate all the necessary arrangements for your visit to Dallas for site inspections of hotels, competition venues and off-site venues.
- Looking for a special event venue or private dining information? We can connect you with a wide variety of venues and locations.
- The Dallas Sports Commission is committed to working with your staff to prepare a comprehensive post-event report complete with hotel pick up, facility reviews, economic impact projections and staff evaluations.
To learn more about our event operation services, please contact Stephanie Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing & Communications
- We'll help you spread the word! Our marketing & communications department assist you with press releases, media advisories, local media outlet lists, story pitch ideas and more.
- We can also help build awareness for your event through grassroots outreach.
- You won't get lost with us - we'll create a custom map of Dallas hotels in your housing block.
- Our online photo gallery can help you to promote Dallas to your attendees as well as provide photos of your event.
- We'll put your logo and event listing on the Dallas Sports Commission event calendar for free!
- We've got plenty of reading material for you, if you need it. Visitor Guides, maps, meeting professional's guides and additional Dallas promotional literature is available for pre-planning and onsite distribution.
- We can create local activity announcements that can be used before and during your event.
Your Marketing & Communications Connection
For more information on marketing & communications services, please contact Larry Kelly at email@example.com.
"The facilities, hotels, and local transportation coupled with the professionalism of the Dallas Sports Commission staff makes an event held in Dallas a winner before the first whistle is blown!" Tom Pingel Senior Director USA Volleyball
You're in the right place to bring your event to Dallas! Our sports team is here to help make your event a home run!
Your email has been sent. Thank you for getting in touch with us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.